.post-body { -webkit-touch-callout: none; -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none; }

Saturday, December 6, 2014

BEEN AWHILE...

Been a loooooooong time since I have blogged! I kinda, (no I totally did), lost my mojo after my husband was diagnosed with cancer 3 yrs ago, we have had quite a battle both bodily, and emotionally...both of us, the cared for, and the caregiver, which would mean ME. Lots of things have changed, some for the bad, but mostly for the good because God is above ALL after all!!


LOSING and GAINING, it's life, isn't it? 

Hope all is well in your world today, till next time,

Donna Lynn





6 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Glad to see you post again. Hope you are doing well and looking forward to the holidays.
I decided to take a bit of a blogging break, but when time allows will be checking in to see what everyone else is doing
Hope you are enjoying the weekend.
Glenda

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I was REALLY, just thinking about you and your hubby last week!!! So happy to see you posted and I hope you post way more often!!!
My sister told me yeterday that she has cancer...she is 54...we can email each other and "talk".
xo,
deb

Glenda said...

Hi Donna it's been awhile for me too lots of changes here as well. I decided to look at my blog and visit some of my favorite ones. Hope your taking care of yourself, I was a caregiver for 2 1/2 years and it is exhausting.

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

I am so sorry Donna that its been a rough few years, but I pray hubby is cancer free and your both happy and healthy now. Miss chatting with you, if you ever want to get in touch my email is wendystg@hotmail.com God Bless my friend! <3

Debbie Kay said...

Hi Donna,

I have missed you so much, I am so happy to see you back to blogging.

I am praying for you and your husband. God is good all the time.'

Love and blessings,

Debbie

SabrinaGreen said...

Keep sharing this post. meet and greet at Heathrow